The Worthing Companies has established a variety of employee benefit programs designed to assist you and your eligible dependents in meeting the financial burdens that can result from illness and disability and to help you plan for retirement. At The Worthing Companies, we strive to ensure our ongoing capability to attract and retain top performance leaders through providing outstanding benefits.
- Medical Benefits – This benefit provides for single and family coverage and is available for all eligible full-time employees working 30 hours or more per week with nominal employee cost sharing expense.
- Dental Benefits – This benefit provides for single and family coverage and is available for all eligible full-time employees with nominal employee cost sharing expense.
- Short Term Disability Benefits – This benefit is 100% paid for by The Worthing Companies for all full-time employees. In the event of a temporary disability, the employee will receive a weekly benefit of 60% of their salary up to a maximum dollar amount per week.
- Long Term Disability Benefits – This benefit is 100% paid for by The Worthing Companies for all full-time employees. In the event of a long term disability, the employee will receive a monthly benefit of 60% of their salary up to a maximum dollar amount per week.
- Basic Life Insurance / AD&D Benefits – This benefit is 100% paid for by The Worthing Companies for all full-time employees. The benefit amount is 2 times the base annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – As part of the Life Insurance Benefits provided by The Worthing Companies, all employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP will offer you and your family members the option to receive counseling over the phone or up to 3 face-to-face visits with a counselor. Work/life services include assistance with: Parenting & childcare, Eldercare, Relationships, Work & career, and Financial Services.
- Vision Coverage Benefits – The Worthing Companies has made available optional vision coverage benefits for all full-time employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care – This benefit allows all full-time employees to pay for out-of-pocket medical, dental and vision expenses and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars set aside through payroll deduction.
- 401(k) Savings Plan – The Worthing Companies will match 50% of your contribution up to the first 5% contributed to the 401k savings plan. There is no eligibility waiting period so you can start saving for the future on your first day of employment.
- Personal Insurance Products – As an employee of The Worthing Companies, you have the opportunity to apply for personal insurance products that will enhance your benefit portfolio and can be customized to fit your individual needs.
- Time Away From Work – The Worthing Companies believes that employees should have opportunities to enjoy time away from work to help balance their lives. The Company recognizes that employees have diverse needs for time off from work. Therefore, the Company has established a PTO Benefit to meet those needs. This benefit contains provisions for vacation and sick leave and time is accrued on a per pay period basis.